Legio XIII et Legio X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legio XIII et Legio X

We are the proud members of Julius Caesar 13th and 10th Legions. Pia fidelis devoted and loyal, awarded by Augustus Ceaser.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farming 7-10 wilderness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pullo

Farming 7-10 wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Farming 7-10 wilderness   Farming 7-10 wilderness Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:35 am

anyone have any info for farming 7+ wildernesses with low losses.

Im hitting level 7 with dumy/cav/dumy but loosing 80 cav a pop. anyone have a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Ethereal

PostSubject: Re: Farming 7-10 wilderness   Farming 7-10 wilderness Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:48 pm

I made a guide for this on B1, but find a wilderness with only Hast, Sag, and Equites. Make sure you send enough Hastati so that none of the enemy divisions attack your equites, except for the opposing equites. 20 per stack should be enough, just play around until you get the exact minimum number. Also send enough Equites so that you win in 1 round. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Pullo

PostSubject: Thanks   Farming 7-10 wilderness Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:42 am

I found your other guide. It helped a ton, droped my cav loss down to 5-6 it turned out i wasnt sending in enugh hast causing the cav to take alot of archer damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farming 7-10 wilderness   Farming 7-10 wilderness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farming 7-10 wilderness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legio XIII et Legio X :: Legio XIII et Legio X :: Guests and Etc Discussion-
Jump to: